Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do boys find it intimidating when a girl has only guy friends?

ALL my friends are guys. I started to date a boy, but he broke it off cause he was jealous of one of my friends. When I'm hanging out with my friends (at a bar, etc.) no guy will approach me. I'm sure it's cause they think I'm unavailable.


How can I find a boyfriend, and still have friends?Do boys find it intimidating when a girl has only guy friends?
KIND OF FLIRT WITH THE GUYS THAT AREN'T IN THE CLICK. LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE JUST WITH FRIENDS.Do boys find it intimidating when a girl has only guy friends?
You have to explain to him that you only have eyes for him. They're only friends and nothing more. He needs to trust you and that he can't control your life. After you explain that to him, if he still gives you problems or breaks up with you then he was never worth the time anyway. Hope I helped and everything works out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment