Friday, August 20, 2010

How can a straight girl go about having more gay guy friends?

I am not being rude to men who are straight, but every time I have a male guy friend they always want sex or more than just friendship and I am just frustrated and just discouraged bc most straight men will never be friends with me, so I am not going to deal with that anymore. I go to college and the campus is somewhat conservative, but how could i particularly befriend gay men. Are there certain groups or certain places that guy men are more likely to go too? If I have offended anyone I apologize.How can a straight girl go about having more gay guy friends?
Theater community or church chorus.How can a straight girl go about having more gay guy friends?
I don't know because I have the opposite issue. Every time I want to be just friends with a women, she thinks I am after sex
Check with student activities and see if there are any gay clubs on campus and join. They accept all members.
Find one and network it. Theater altho cliche is a place to start.
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment