Monday, August 16, 2010

Friends with both a guy and a girl who are dating?

This situation is a friendship triangle. My best friend and I are like sisters. A few months ago we met this guy and we all became friends. So my guy friend and my girl friend have just started dating.





I want to know how should I act between the two of them. Other people keep telling me I should ignore my guy friend so I don't get my girl friend jealous. Has anyone been in the middle like this before?Friends with both a guy and a girl who are dating?
Ever since time began this has happened. And I've seen a lot and lot of different solutions. But the best I believe is to keep close to your (girl) friend since you are best friends for a much bigger period than you've even known him. But also don't ignore the guy since that could make your friend more upset than being his friend possibly would. I'm sure she trusts you not to mess with him, so friendship is, if not a must, definitively an option. And an extra friend can't hurt you. Just act normal, and just as you did before they started dating. I really don't think your friendship with either one could suffer in any way.


But if they break up, which is unfortunately a definite possibility, then just make sure you stand closer to your friend than the guy, but that doesn't mean you have to ignore him even then.Friends with both a guy and a girl who are dating?
Yeah. I was just friends with both of them and then they broke up. And then they started going back out again. And then they broke up again. And then they made up again. And so on. It was very annoying!





Anyways... it worked out for me because I would just say I wanted to stay out of their relationship problems because I didn't want to choose sides. I would just act the same if I were you, but if you know you flirt with guys a lot(maybe without realizing it until someone points out to you later that you were flirting with them) then you should try hard not to with this guy. Good luck with both your friendships =)
Continue to act like yourself but don't ever make the mistake of fooling around your best friends boyfriend no matter who she is or who he is. Stay true to your girlfriend.
no i never been something like that but if she was ur real friend she would trust u and know u wouldn't do anything to ruin her relationship
be friends with both of them.
yes whatever u do dont try to come in between u will lose ur brst friend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment