Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I make more guy friends?

A few people think I'm gay, but I'm not, wutever, they're entitled to their own sh*t. I do have some guy friends and its about equal to the amount of girl friends I have. I've also had about 4 girlfriends in the past 2 years and I like this girl in band but she moved to Mississippi then at the beginning of this year she came back and now we're gonna be an ';item';. So how can I make friends with the jocks and other guys? Do I need to be really masculine around them or wut?How can I make more guy friends?
Be yourself and attempt to acquire friends from a pool of guys who you have something in common with. Don't just depend on sports guys for friends.





Remember too that there are different levels of friendship: close and casual. Close friends we confide in; casual friends we more or less socialize with but don't let them in on our personal problems and issues. Don't expect every guy to be your close friend. Accept the fact that casual friends are important too.





Good luck to you.How can I make more guy friends?
If you wana fit in, play sports, learn a lot about cars, learn how to talk about females as if they're pieces of meat, and just turn into an idiot. But if you wana go somewhere in life, and make friends who like you for you, then just be yourself, and screw all the idiots who think your gay. (but don't literally crew them, it wont work well for proving your not gay if u do) lol ;-)
Oh best be yourself, most straight guy might think you are gay if you are acting feminine, otherwise if you are straight then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. so just best be yourself and who you are, act like however you always act. Just be social
I'll be your friend =]





add me =]





that_aussie_kid

No comments:

Post a Comment