Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you tell one of your friends shes too flirty?

My friend kayla has a big problem. she seems to flirt with alot of guys and says shes talking to one and flirting with another? and one of alot of my friends guy friend that is in love with kayla pours his feelings out to her and she doesn't care and just flirts and also with alot of my friends boyfriends including my ex. what should i tell her?How do you tell one of your friends shes too flirty?
jus tell her to chill manHow do you tell one of your friends shes too flirty?
all you can tell her is that you feel that its wrong how she is acting towards the others. but unless its directly involves you its hard to say anything because you may be stepping on toes of your other friends. the boyfriends that she flirts with, its up to their girlfriends to take care of that situation. you cant worry so much about them.


if its your ex, he's your ex for a reason and it shouldnt really bother you that she flirts with him but if it does then by all means say something to her. if she is your true friend she will value your feelings and consider them when around him.
Maybe ask her to stop? I have never really had a friend flirt with my ex. Well my bestfriend was flirting with this one guy who had a girlfriend, one of our good friends by the way, but my bestfriend said she didn't really care. Me and a friend told her to stop because she should care about her other friends as well. She said she didn't care. So another friend of mine told this kids girlfriend and my bestfriend and my other friend are no longer friends. She learned her lesson I believe, I hope anyway. But maybe if your friend doesn't stop tell the kid shes flirting with to stop; or settle down a bit with flirting back. Tell him it's hurting some people.
tell her just straight up. say i am saying this to help you because i care about you and your reputation. then say i think you are too flirty with guys and are leading too many guys on and it isn't right.
i hate people like that,i mean flirting isnt bad.but she should care about people and my name is kayla! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment