Friday, August 20, 2010

Guy friends getting touchy when dancing?

Couple of my guy friends tend to get a little touchy when we go out as a group on the weekends. I mean I like dancing with them but it makes me uncomfortable when a guy, who isn't my bf, starts touching my butt when we are dancing or gets too close. I don't want to seem like a ***** and ruin the friendship but how can I gently tell them to stop doing that?Guy friends getting touchy when dancing?
Privately talk to them and tell them. ';I don't want to come off as a ***** but when we go out, can you please not touch me in certain areas? I'd really appreciate it. Anyway - [change subject if feeling too awkward]';Guy friends getting touchy when dancing?
I think he's doing it as a joke lol.





Just say something jokingly, like, ';Hey, if you're going to do that at least take me out to dinner';


Though that's kind of flirtacious, depends on their personality how they will take it.
If I were you , I wouldn't choose to ';tell ';them anything about it, because they just can't assume that what they are doing is fine .You need to keep your distance from them.They will understand when you do it , not when you talk about it .
Just tell them that you're not too comfortable with that, but will still dance with them as long as they stop. If they are really your friends, they'll listen.
be like yo my bf is there he gets real mad when u do that plz stop ty
well stop wearing thongs, and the worst part is that the thoong smells like your caca

No comments:

Post a Comment