Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why are my friend's wives not as friendly towards my girlfriend as my guy friends are?

Could there be some kind of jealousy thing going on regarding that she might be prettier or thinner? This is my first relationship, maybe they aren't used to seeing me with someone? How long does it take to get warmed up? My girlfriend is shy and was an only child and doesn't have friends of her own to hangout with locally. We are going to get married in the near future and she wants to feel accepted when we all hangout (especially at the wedding) (we are both 30 yrs old)Why are my friend's wives not as friendly towards my girlfriend as my guy friends are?
yes, when it comes to females, there is ALWAYS some type of jealousy, this coming from a female. We ALWAYS have our claws out, my main reason why i dont like girls, is exaclty that reason, you cant trust them, theyre devious, immature and LOVE DRAMA, im not your average female. they are sizing her up, theyre all each jealous of something with her, sadly thats how girls are, and as for your guy friends liking her, its because shes your girlfriend, your their friend, so they accept her out of respect for you no matter whatWhy are my friend's wives not as friendly towards my girlfriend as my guy friends are?
Sounds like they may be a bit jealous. Try to do things where everyone can have a good time, like a dinner party. Hopefully the girls can find something they like in common and become closer. Usually though, girls don't really get along with other girls without some type of jealousy. Good luck!
Yeah, women do get competitive. She needs to try to get them to warm up to her. Do something nice for them, give them compliments (your home is so nice, etc). Maybe that would help..
Maybe they are mistaking her shyness as being stuck up.
Your GF has a couple of drinks, and then starts hitting on your friends behind your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment