Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I stop being ';just friends'; with my best guy friend/crush!!!?

I'm starting to get desperate. I know my crush doesn't see me as a potential love interest, and I know it's because he just sees me as another guy. He always says we're best friends, AND I'M STARTING TO HATE IT! I love him, but how do i get him to start seeing me as more than just a friend??How do I stop being ';just friends'; with my best guy friend/crush!!!?
I agree, you see how he reacts to the scenario. But if your really itching for him just be straight up with him, I mean he is your best guy friend right?How do I stop being ';just friends'; with my best guy friend/crush!!!?
Hey! =)





I'm in the exact same position as you, haha! :P


I have a guy best friend called Louis, and he sees me as a best friend, lol.


But sometimes I just want him to see me as more than that =S.





I've started by texting him and flirting at times n_n


And then, just let him lead the conversations. And as soon as he gets to something like, 'How is your love life going?', or something else related to love, tell him that you have a crush :) And let him know who it is. Giving hints first. Like I did, I said to him, 'Well...let's just say...this guy's name starts with an L?? %26gt;_%26lt;'


and then he figured it was him, and said it was alright! :)


And then perhaps, let it carry on from there between you and him :)





Trouble with mine is that he already HAS a girlfriend, so I'm going to back off the love thing for now until both of them decide to break up. No way am I going to cheat on his girlfriend with him! Lol





So yeah, perhaps follow what I did, and maybe it'll work, you never know! :)





It was nice to answer something related to my situation, haha! :P
I would suggest not telling him you have a crush on him. Especially if he is not gay. If you have been best friends for a while now, then you are forever in the 'friend zone'. Dont risk your friendship by making things awkward. Try to stop thinking of his as a love interest as it will only continue to hurt you.


Best of luck.
U had to make changes in the meeting place.


Guy watch soccer U should not be present.


Swimming pool too many guy they will play boy game , so U before treated as one.





Be more femine , choose a place more suitable for U for a girl dress up.


A more suitable place where more suitable for couple.Like up the mount faber in the evening U can enjoy the atmosphere , the romantic of the night.


The candle light or dim light to be comfort
Well try to flirt with him a little.


And maybe ask him on a date! Not to ';hang out';, but to dinner or a movie or an ice cream run. and make sure you're both calling it a ';date';.





Don't come straight out and be like ';OMG I LOVE UUU'; because he probably isn't expecting it and it would ruin your friendship if he gets too weirded out.
So you really wnt this guy!!!!!





Here is what you do....... Go to your bed room ask him to come over. Take off all your clothes touch his D!ck. The get ready for some boom boom. Trust me he will like it.








Then you will end together...if he tries to leave you tell him that you'll kill yourself or just act really desperate for him..








100% it will work!!!





I'm a guy it would work for me.
show him a more intimate bestfriend relationship hold onto him more kiss his neck alittle bit you want him GET ******* BOLD BOO rub his backact like you could be his girlfriend and flirt with him a little bit if you really wanna seal the deal do this when he's drunk too=) it would work on me...
Just give him a scenario, in a serious manner, then after his reply, if its not what you wanted to hear, then start back talking in a joking manner.
that's exactly how i was . just tell himm .


it can't hurt .


you never know if he doesn't think of youu that way .





my boyfriend %26amp; i have been dating for 3 months .


%26amp; we used too be like brother %26amp; sister .
Play hard to get for awhile (hang with girls for a while and be girly or hang out with other guys)
Well... when one of my guy friends asked ME out i said no and then that ruined our friendship and now i never talk to him....
Try to seduce him lol kiss him on the lips and see what his reaction is, if he is your bestfriend he shouldn't mind if you kiss him or not.
I agree totally with duttywineangy, the first answer. Just do it!
be smart.


try saying dat sometimes u wish him to be ur bf bcoz he always make u hapi. somting like that. and base ur nxt actions after u said it.


expect the unexpected.


gudluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment