Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get him to stop texting me so much?

I went on 2 dates with this guy, but it turns out that I only like him as a friend. I told him that I want to be friends with him, but it will never be more then that. He is a really nice guy, but there is no chemistry there. The problem is that he continues to text me all the time and its starting to really annoy me. I don't want to be mean and tell him to stop, 1 or 2 texts a day is cool, but sometimes he sends me 20 texts a day.How to get him to stop texting me so much?
Tell him to stop dont be nice about it.How to get him to stop texting me so much?
Text him back telling him that ';you don't mind the odd text message here and there but anything over the number 2 in one day is far to many, if all my friends text me twice a day I would never get anything done';.


Try that for size, he shouldn't get his nose out of joint over your reasoning. Good luck and I hope that he is not too thick to get the point. If he is you will then need to request that he not text you at all any more. x0x0x0x0
  • new hair styles
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment