Friday, August 20, 2010

I have some guy friends and I want to know if they like me for who i am or how big my chest is?

I'm only in middle school and my chest is more developed then most girls and I seem to able to hang out with a lot more guys now and some of them constantly make comments about my chest. So i want to know if they like me for me or my chest?I have some guy friends and I want to know if they like me for who i am or how big my chest is?
well i don't mean to sound harsh but there is a chance they only like the view. but again, they could honestly enjoy your company and personality. a good (not foolproof) way to find out which one is to wear a big baggy sweatshirt to school (you know, ponytail, sweats) and see if they still treat you the same way.


remember, don't assume the worst, but don't be naive


hope it helps =)I have some guy friends and I want to know if they like me for who i am or how big my chest is?
you are in middle school, which means they are in middle school, and that means they are boys who are just getting into their puberty and you KNOW what they are thinking. ';how can i get into that bra?';


so to answer your question, CHEST!
Na they like you for you don't worry, if they were just after the view, boys arn't all that stupid they can view from afar and chat amongst them selves. Don't worry your self, go out there and have fun with your mates xx
Its likely that they like your ';chest'; more than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment