Friday, August 20, 2010

How to ask out a ';shy'; guy... who is always with his friends?

I really like this guy, and I think maybe he likes me too- but he is very shy, and is always hanging out with at least one or wo of his guy friends...


Assuming I already somewhat know him (I've talked to him before a few times) and his friends are in some of my classes... What would be one way of asking him out without seeming too pushy or making a fool out of myself?


(Thanks!)How to ask out a ';shy'; guy... who is always with his friends?
flirting is always nice. you should like just ask him to a movie or something or maybe just talk to him, like you would any body you know, just be casual, totally chill right! you have to act like you could care less, like your hot, and your confident and you know it, and your sure of yourself, like you know whats up, like you know he wants you. Definitely!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment