Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My girlfriend has a guy friends that i know want to be with her, how do i get rid of these ';Friends';?

she has guy friends that want to be with her, id like her to get rid of them because im tired of them being a part of our relationship. whats the best way to get rid of them? besides killing them.My girlfriend has a guy friends that i know want to be with her, how do i get rid of these ';Friends';?
Talk to her about itMy girlfriend has a guy friends that i know want to be with her, how do i get rid of these ';Friends';?
Talk to her about it but remember to trust your girlfriend if she is not interested in them it won't happen trust me. I went through the same thing with my boyfriend and we are still together because I told him that I was not interested in those guys and if she is as serious about the relationship as you are she will not betray you.
Same thing happened with me and my girl... she insisted on being friends with them even though they were way obvious, I said no, she said screw you and broke up with me. If she tries to fight it, you're in for a ride.
Well, get ready for a fun next couple of months/years. Make sure you have eyes behind your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment