Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come I dont have any guy friends?

Im a female, and Ive come to realize I dont have any guy friends. All me friends are female. And I really want to friends with guys but its so hard --i dont even know how to begin and Im never around any guys!! Help





P,S Im no longer in school, so its not like I can sit beside one and start up a conversation AND no guys work at my workplace!! (believe me)How come I dont have any guy friends?
try talking to themHow come I dont have any guy friends?
Go to a social place where there are many people around maybe like clubs. Or if your friends have any guy friends and they are hanging out with them, try and go with them and if you are around them enough then maybe you will start to become friends.
my suggestion is when meeting a new guy dont think of him as a potential bf. also guys like when girls are chill, ie. dont be checking your make up every 2 seconds, or fixing your skirt.. if ur uncomfortable they'll be uncomfortable.. also having common interests never hurts.. ie sports, music, video games, ect.
No such thing.
go to a gay bar











could you help me out by answering the question under my profile please? thanks
talk to them!
go to some clubs
that sucks
You can try talking about it with your girl friends and see if they want you to meet a guy who probably has some common interests with you, you can ask them whether that they can introduce you to him. And if they do, you set up an outing to see him. But not as in a date but go together in groups. He can invites his circle of friends, you can invite your circle of friends. It's better to have the girls around for some advice.





Start a normal conversation, share interests together and have a good laugh. Keep talking to him, keep the conversation going and ask for each other's numbers if you guys really get on well. And probably ask him if you could know some of his friends. Everything will hit on after that..
  • new hair styles
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment