Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make more friends?

I'm gonna be a sophomore. (and im a girl) I wanna start the year off strong and make a good group of friends (guys, girls, or both). I have a bunch of friends but don't have classes with ANY of them. I'm gonna get to meet a bunch of new people. Please any kind of advice on making friends fast without seeming desperate. (i'm not) thank u so much!! =)How can I make more friends?
Try talking to the person you sit next to. Say something like ';Ugh! Can this class get any more boring?!'; then say what you would rather be doing. You might have something in common with that person that you didnt know about.How can I make more friends?
get off the computer.
Interests - pick something interesting to do and there you'll meet people! It works pretty well like this! The active you are the better, but it won;t be fake, because if you focus on ';masking friends'; exactly, could be too much pressure on you %26amp; on the others!
if you want to hang out with qa group of friends just try to make frinds with one person in that ';group'; once you are good frinds you will start to get closer to the other peoole etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment