Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I stop caring about my friend (guy)?

I have been his support (emotional %26amp; financial) through his hard times past 1.5 years. He is the biggest procrastinator. I don't know what I can do. He says he needs my support but he never gets his stuff done (time sensitive). It's making me sick to my stomach. ugh :'( I don't know what to do.





He is planning on moving in with me till he finds a job. I'm literally at tears right now. Please help!How do I stop caring about my friend (guy)?
the best you can do is to help him get a jobHow do I stop caring about my friend (guy)?
no. i have had a friend like that for the past 10 yrs the only difference is i did not support him financially. their only so much you can do to help your friend. i dropped my friend like a bad habit . either he wants to change or he doesn't. my friend didn't. so think about it it's been a year and there's no change right well he not gonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment