Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies: How would you react if one of your guy friends kissed you?

I want to know because I'm thinking of kissing this girl I'm friends with. I'm going to be seeing her less and I have wanted to do it for a while now. She knows I like her since I asked her out once (she turned me down, but never said she didn't like me ie. she didn't say she just wanted to be friends). Would she freak out on me if I did it. Thanks.Ladies: How would you react if one of your guy friends kissed you?
i don't think she would freak out, but she might not kiss you back. i say go for it, but keep in mind the possibilty of rejection.Ladies: How would you react if one of your guy friends kissed you?
Well before you try and kiss her, you have to be positively sure that she likes you back. If you do it out of the blue, you might ruin your friendship with her. But if you want to go for it, look into her eyes and lean in 90 percent of the way and if she leans into you then that means she wants to kiss you. I wouldn't freak out if a guy friend does this to me as long as we are really close and can tell each other anything.
This can either make or break your relationship. If your feelings are that strong and you cannot handle just being friends, then go for it. She may not feel the same way though so be prepared for alot of awkwardness if that happens. Goodluck to whatever you chose!
If I was completely unattracted to my guy friend


like absolutetly NO way would I ever want him touching me in any kind of suggestive way


I'd slap him so hard





but if I find him cute but don't like him...or do


I'll either react with confusion


or celebration





but every girl is different
If youre going to be seeing her less what do you have to lose?? If you dont you will spend the rest of your life thinking- what if i did?????? Good luck mate but i dont really think there is a right or wrong answer to this one
If you think she feel the same then you can try your luck. If not then keep your kisses to yourself.
Don't do it you'll seem desperate and stuck on her,


She's probably not going to freak out because she'll feel odd but I wouldn't do it unless you know shes comfortable with it
Yeah, it freaked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment