Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get guy to talk/ be friends with me?

Ok so I know this sounds stupid. lately I have been wanting a boyfriend really bad but I am not wanting to do that anymore. Right know I want to just make friends. I noticed that I don't have many guy friends. I don't talk to guys that often. So I am wanting advice on how to get guys to talk to me/ make friends with them. Thanks!





PS Again Sorry for the stupid question.How to get guy to talk/ be friends with me?
i feel the same way! just relate to what they say, ask if theyre going to the basketball/hockey game this weekend or something, and if you see them there (bring your friends) ask if anyones sitting by them, take the chance to hang out with them.


hope i helped!How to get guy to talk/ be friends with me?
Don't worry! You're a teenager, right? One way is to first get eye contact. Look at them, hold gaze for three seconds, and turn away demurely. This'll immediately make him interested about you. Trust me, it works.


You could also try to do this- talk to them! Talk/Ask them about the work, homework, how bloody annoying the teacher is...


I understand that its hard to just go up to people and speak to them, but you have nothing to lose. make sure you talk/ ask things about themselves first, and if they're interested, they'll ask you something. If not, leave swiftly and talk to someone else. Try to iniate conversation. Make sure that its not a random stranger though- you might have a problem then!
find something in common with them

No comments:

Post a Comment