Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make guy friends even though I'm shy?

I'm really shy and a freshman in hs and a girl.





I'm having a hard time making new friends. I have some friends that are girls, but most of the kids are from the same middle school, so most of the girls are already in cliques.





How do i make friends that are guys? I'm realllly shy, so I never talk to guys. How to I start a conversation with them? What do I say? When do I approach them?





Thanks in advance :)How to make guy friends even though I'm shy?
My advice would be to target (%26lt;lol) a shy guy and once your in with him you'll meet his friends - thus removing the awkward introductions.





Oh oh oh, join a society too.How to make guy friends even though I'm shy?
I have the same problems - but you seem like a really nice person, just be your self and they should like you for who you are.





Just be careful that you don't try to be friends with the sort of guys who are just interested in getting laid and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment