Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you tell if your best guy friend (that you like) likes you?

Ok, well I am in love with my best friend(guy) and I think he might like me too, cuz every time another boy messes with me, he pushes me out of the way behind him and gets very protective. I have ALOT of guy friends but none of them have ever acted like that. And if another guy shouts to me ';you're hot!'; or something, he tells them to not talk to or about me like that.IDK if he likes me so any idea if he does?? Or is he just a really good friend????How can you tell if your best guy friend (that you like) likes you?
From my own experience, this friend of yours seems to be more protective of you because he might just be realizing some things about you that he hasn't before. It's hard to tell whether he's being friendly because he's your friend or because he's starting to have feelings for you. I think the most basic thing you can do is, the next time you two hang out one-on-one try flirting and fooling around a bit. Try to see what that boy's all about!





But some hints that I've picked up that he might like you could be like...





- his hugs: there's a difference between a simple fast hug and a long heart warming hug. HUG HIM and see what you get! lol


- the looks: if you walk away, look over your shoulder and notice he takes a glimpse at you for a second OR when you're talking to a friend and your facing his direction and you notice him take a glance at you.


- the touchy feely bits: so, besides hugs there's other ways you can tell he likes you. Idk what your friend usually does but with mine, he'd like tickle me, squeeze my knee and rub my shoulders. If he does stuff around that then... mhmmm it's getting somewhere!


- the questions: if this boy likes you he'll want to know everything about you. He'll want to know what you're doing on the weekend, during the summer, even afterschool sometimes. If he does that he's trying to see what your plans are incase he'd want to make some with you of his own. Doesn't seem like much but you'll begin to notice if he starts to ask constantly lol


- the small things: if he likes you, notice if he does small things for you even when it's not neccessary. He basically just wants to see you smile :)





My list could go on but I'm prettyyy sure there's a limited number or characters so yeah, see what you can do with those if they're any help. They might not be but that's what I get from my best friend. He's the one in my profile picture and we've gone through a lot; enough to tell what the other is thinking and wants.





Goodluck girly :DHow can you tell if your best guy friend (that you like) likes you?
He likes you. Cause he's a guy.





I was best friends with a girl in high school and I put off asking her out for a year or two; I didn't want to screw it up. I finally asked her out -- to the prom -- and she was so excited, I felt like a jerk for waiting so long. So don't wait.





Plus, there's nothing wrong with telling a friend you like him. That's a good thing. That's nice. If he freaks out, then there's something wrong with him.





It'll be good, I promise.
Maybe I am wrong, but this guy sounds a bit insecure. He probably does like you, but if you actually did go out with him, then his protective attitude could turn into an abusive one. I have seen it happen too much.


So basically, I would choose someone else. Keep this guy as a friend (and if you did go out with him and then broke up, he seems like the kind of guy who would react very badly, if you know what I mean).


If you do pursue relationship with this guy, just be careful.
he might just be a protective kind of friend that only see's u like a sister. but you can test him and see if theres more.





try walking holding his had, see how he responds.


do things a couple would usually do, if he reacts like ';Woah, what r u doing?!!'; den he doesnt like you more den a friend, but if he continues it then he feels da same with you...





hope dat helped.. =D
I think he likes you. Otherwise why would he get protective?





Look out for some more signs:


* Does he stare you and then quickly turns his head if you catch him.


* Calls you for no reason.


* Pokes you, teases you and finds stupid excuses to touch you





and things like that. :)
ok i should know this im a dude and like my best but i do the same thing if anybody messes with her her i get mad but if he stares alot at you and looks away when you look or if he looks at your lips alot he def does msg back to tell what you think of my awser
He's probably just very protective, but that doesn't mean that he likes you as more than a friend. Use Google.Com to find out 'subtle flirting tips', they'll help you find out if he's into you.





Answer mine please.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





%26lt;
And just how OLD are YOU, sweetie? Grade school or high school? I think we can rule out adult because of the way that you articulate. This is a more age appropriate type of response needed.
he might just be being protective of you. try some subtle flirting and see if he responds.





good luck! :)


-AJ
hard to tell really. only he knows that. i have good friends who are very over protective like the way he is. but you never know u know. maybe you should ask him? or maybe not. just wait n see i guess.
yes he's really very possessive about you...people act like that when they really care for you...and yes,try flirting with him..just to check..
maybe you should try to talk to him about it, if you simply ask, whats the worst that could happen?
Lol he likes you DOH.
Ask him.
He likes you! Go for it!
he likes u!!!!!!


tell him that u like him
sounds to me that he likes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment