Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i make guy friends in high school?

im a guy and i go to a school where two towns are combined. im friends with everyone from my town but not that close. im kinda shy too. i want to make friends from the other town and i feel like i dont really fit in. and i want to change myself. im in 9th grade. how could i change my attitude and personality and stuff? please helpHow can i make guy friends in high school?
well im a girl, and from what i know... just talk to somebody who is in one of your classes or something. usually whenever i see guys they are laughing about something. so thats probably how you would make friends with guys, laugh with them or say something funny or whatever. i made friends with a guy that way when i was a freshman.... mmm he was cute :)How can i make guy friends in high school?
Ok. Im a senior at my high school and Im a girl. I have a lot of guy friends and I got them to be my friends by first, asking them for help in school. You're a guy so Idk how that would come off. Lol. What if you join a sport. Football is lmost over but there is always baseball and soccor. If sports isnt for you then join choir or band. Im in choir and when youre in something involvong music, you make friends to last forever. We're our own type of people. =) 鈾?I 鈾?my friends! Just dont change youreself! Be who you are and if people don't like it...well tough crap! I hope I helped!
Well most guys are into girls and video games, just start a convosation with a guy with one of those subjects.
just be yourself, if they don't like you for who you are then their useless. im in grade nine too just act really sweet and im sure they'll like youu :)
just talk to people say something nice a lot of people will want to be your friend if you act like a friend
Never change who you are to fit someone else. Never!!
Hang out with them a lot.
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment