Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to hang out with my best friends guy friend?

I want to get to know my best friends Guy friend I met him and we had a connection well I felt one. I don't know how to tell my best friend I want to hang out with him because their friends and I'm not gonna hang out with him alone cause idk him well and want to avoid awkwardness plus I have no other way to talk to him besides through her and I dont how to ask her cause idk if it will bother her or if she has time cause were always together cause we hate people lol. I also feel embarrassed alittle cause we never talk about guys or our relationship status being she has a boyfriend and I had one a while ago. But we never talk about them . How do I go about thisI want to hang out with my best friends guy friend?
call him and ask him to meet up at the movies one day; just without your friend knowing.If you felt a strong connection, things should work out nicely.................I want to hang out with my best friends guy friend?
If you're friend is a good friend, she won't mind you hanging out with this guy.If she's the jealous type, call him and ask him to meet up at the movies one day; just without your friend knowing.If you felt a strong connection, things should work out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment