Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to ask a guy (as friends) out?

I have this guy friend that's really cool and I like to hang out with him because he likes a lot of the things that I like but I don't like him as like a boyfriend.. I just want to hang out with him as friends but we don't go to the same school or anything and I only see him when he hangs out with his friends that are also my friends. So any suggestions on how to invite him somewhere without making it seem like I like him?? Thanks!How to ask a guy (as friends) out?
In my professional opinion just tell him the situation and guys will understand and who knows maybe you'll end up togetherHow to ask a guy (as friends) out?
you should say '; yeah we should hang out soon, we never get too'; and if he wants, he'll say yeah and then you can suggest anywhere you want..that always works for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment