Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get one of my guy friends to like me as a girlfriend instead of liking me as a friend?

i have this guy friend we've known each other for a long time....we have ALOT in common..we both run track...so we practice together everyday...but now im starting to like him as a boyfriend..and i want to be with him... what do i do?????How can I get one of my guy friends to like me as a girlfriend instead of liking me as a friend?
Ask him out to a movie or something, see if he feels the same way. How can I get one of my guy friends to like me as a girlfriend instead of liking me as a friend?
listen, if you don't put it out there all you will be doing is thinking about it constantly and it will drive you nuts! just tell him how you feel. and make sure that no matter what you state either way, you want to remain friends. you only live once. and knowing is always better than not knowing.


good luck!!
Cuddle innocently and see how he reacts . Start hugging him and smile alot more than usual .
Wait for him to make a move. But until then just keep doin what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment