Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i make guy friends?

Where can i meet guys to be friends or maybe more with? If i see a guy i like jhow do i first meet him? What do i say? Like if he doesn't know me at all? I can't really go up and be like let's be friends, can i?How do i make guy friends?
Just be nice. They like that.How do i make guy friends?
Just liek you make friends who are g!rlss....just get to know them it's not that hard...actaully i think it's easier hahahha and WAAY less drama my guy freinds are awsome and they're reliable jsut be yourself and you'll be just fine. I hope I helped. %26lt;3
be optimistic!
Hey how you doing? , as you passing by on a side walk, street what have you. Why can't you do that? This is a free country last time I checked.
make a joke or something! guys love humor

No comments:

Post a Comment