Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I build a stronger bond with my guy friends?

High school, we all like music and are in a band together, we all drive. We have alot in common, but I am shy and its hard for me to bond with them like I do with my male cousins.How do I build a stronger bond with my guy friends?
get drunk together, then do something somewhat illegal that'll get security (NOT COPS) after you, having to make a drunk run for it. Nothing like drunk, intense, and scary situations.How do I build a stronger bond with my guy friends?
Being funny always helps XD Just go on the internet and find a badass YO MAMA joke! haha





but yah, just chill with them : ) like during lunch hours.
first of all i dont want to like be in ur face about it but tht sounded so gay... ok anyways idk just start conversation talk about hot girls and trucks or whatever guys ur age like
Play sports w/ them. I have 4 brothers and their best friends are the ones the play basketball and football a lot with
Circle jerk.
just talk to them

No comments:

Post a Comment