Friday, August 20, 2010

My cousin is very competetive with me and gets at me by sleeping with all my guy friends! How to approach?

She has an STD and doesn't say anything to any of them, dates them and makes them refuse to talk to me. Some of them listen and some of them don't. Sometimes I just can't stand her and it's hard to be the better person. Any advice?My cousin is very competetive with me and gets at me by sleeping with all my guy friends! How to approach?
Have you thought about ';writing off'; some of these ';guy friends';? If they are ';just'; friends, why does it matter who they date?





I get the impression that these ';guy friends'; are more than just ';friends'; to you -- that they are prospective ';boy friends';.





Consider it self selection. If these guys are more interested in your cousin than you, then you might take the attitude that these guys weren't the guys for you in the first place. (When I was young, I used to get frustrated that certain girls only liked me as a friend. When I got older and wiser, I realized that these girls and women did me a favor ... they saved me from a relationship with someone whom I would not have been happy with long term).





This realization can become a real form of empowerment for yourself which, may in turn, make you more attractive to some of these guys in the first place.





Twisted logic, I know. But I met the woman who became my wife when I finally said to heck with women who weren't interested in me.





Finally, why are you and your ';guy friends'; hanging out in situations where they get to meet your cousin anyhow? If there are guys you like, find ways to hang out with them that don't allow your cousin to get near them. Or if you are hanging around with your cousin, stop hanging around with her. Put some distance between you and her.My cousin is very competetive with me and gets at me by sleeping with all my guy friends! How to approach?
Souds like your cousin is a serious loser as well as immoral. Sleeping with someone when you know you have an STD and not telling them is also illegal.





Stay away from this person and warn any of her potential conquests. It is a greater responsibility to protect people from an STD than it is to keep this loser's secret.
Start calling the guys up and telling them to get checked for an std...they will start to get worried and get checked and know its her to blame. how is that for revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment