Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it bad news for a single girl to hit the bars with her guy friends? ?

So I'm a single girl, and whenever I go out to the bars, etc. I like talking to some guys, meeting some, etc. the problem is, I'm new to NYC and have only a few friends - I am always hitting the bars with my two single (%26amp; straight) guy friends. Just us three, usually. We are all JUST friends.


Guys: would you approach a girl if she was with two male friends? How can I make this situation better? Work on body language or something? I am running out of money from always buying my own drinks since I'm not having much luck.. Is it bad news for a single girl to hit the bars with her guy friends? ?
Guys don't approach women better when they are surrounded by others. It's best for you to set aside at least 30 minutes while in your club where you fly solo to give nervous Casanovas the chance to approach.Is it bad news for a single girl to hit the bars with her guy friends? ?
Not at all. I hang out with single female friends at bars/clubs all the time (because that is the only way I can get in without waiting an hour in line). If you see someone you like, just go talk to them and tell them that you are single. If they are polite, they will offer to buy your next drink. Just make sure to graciously say thank you.



Most guys are gonna assume you are with one of your guy friends. Try making some girlfriends.
don't go with them.


just go alone

No comments:

Post a Comment