Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many of you are ok with telling your friends......?

I done sexual things with my lady friends before (intercourse, BJ, ext...) but every time my other friends (guys) ask me if I'm a virgin or have done anything like that I usually answer no. I guess I just believe its not really their business. What are you all's thoughts on talking to your friends about your sexual experiances?How many of you are ok with telling your friends......?
Most men brag about their sexual exploits as part of the rite of growing up. I was very lucky when I was 14 and had a lady take a liking to me and we had sex for years until I went to college. I never told anyone. Well my buddy told me how much sex he was getting and it seemed like a lot. About 15 years later we are back in our home town and he confessed that he was a virgin until he was 21. Then I told him about my first sexual experience and the thought I was sexually involved and only bragged about his exploits because of his suspicions about mine.





So to answer your question - really life has taught me that those who brag the most get the least and those that say nothing have much more sex than the guys who brag about it.





If you don't want to discuss it then don't.How many of you are ok with telling your friends......?
I tell them like it its. Im a virgin. Its not like there gonna hate me for it, yeah i'll get teased a bit, but its a personal choice. They'll have to deal with it. If they are really ur friends, theyll tease a bit then drop it.
your business is your business its not your friends business


sharing is not a crime, but you don't have to share
i used to make up stories through high school just to put on an act and i dont care about them but about a year ago a good frind was harresin me about virgenity and i lied to him and it just drove me nuts to be sayinb this s**t at 25 so a few months ago ai finnly got an offfer from a hot gal and still havent shut up about it
What you and your gf do is between the two of you, and you should not be talking about it with ANYBODY else. Guys who brag about what they did with girls are scum. Just say ';why do you think you have the right to know?'; and nothing more. Because they have no right to know. Blabbermouths get in big trouble once the girls find out they've been yacking away to people who should be minding their own business. No girl wants the whole team to know what she did with you or didn't do, so just shut up and let your friends wonder.
When I was a teenager I talked to a friend about jerking off, but when it came to ';real sex'; no, we pretty much kept it to ourselves. We knew each others girlfriends and it just wasn't cool.
i tell my friends everything. wether they want to know or not. haha. but if you trust them and feel cofortable talkin about it then tell them the truth. if you dont want them to know then dont tell them. its your decision
Your sexual experiences are yours not theirs. They are just trying to see if everyone measures up. Don't fall into that trap. If you do I think you would regret it later on. And your sexual partner would appreciate if very much if you keep quiet. No sense in maybe hurting her reputation.
i tell my friends i dont think its a big deal
well it's fun





we share all





and ur questions kinda confusing


r u a virgin or r u saying


that youve done everything


but the deed
well i personality have not done anything liek that yet but someof my friends have and we talk about it. we have a pretty strong and trusting friendship so we pretty much tell each other everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment