Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If a guy just wants to be friends but brags about going on a date with me, what is he doing?

My guy friend asked me to go to a play in advance and we had a great time. He told all his friends about it and they approached me saying how they heard we went. Yet, he still hasn't taken our relationship to the next level. He told me a few months ago that we are just friends. I feel like i've become convenient for him so he hasn't felt he has to take it to the next level. Sometimes I think he's scared I will hurt him. What do you think?If a guy just wants to be friends but brags about going on a date with me, what is he doing?
Well if he dint like you he wouldn't have taken you on the date.


Maybe he is just shy and feels uncomfortable asking you out. Give him time if you really like him.He wouldn't brag about taken u out if he didnt like you.If a guy just wants to be friends but brags about going on a date with me, what is he doing?
Well if a friend is what he wants, then I will be just that a friend. And date other guys if I were you. And if he gets upset, then I will pin him and say, well is it you want me to be a friend or something more. Don't just keep your mouth shut speak up, and don't just sit around and be his friend, do something to make him make a choice.


Hope this helps
Maybe he just thinks you're hot, but doesn't actually have feelings for you
he's acting like a Player and using you - drop him like a bag of dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment