Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you become best friends with a guy?

ok so i like having my bffs i do know and all but somtimes i get so sick of all the gossip and drama. i really like hanging out with guys but it seems like they either dont like me or wanna date me and so it seems impossible to be friends with them, im homeschooled now so i dont really have many guy friends, so i want to know how am i supposed to become friends with a guy??? like really good friends?How do you become best friends with a guy?
Hi





Hmmm....guys aren't interested in dating you. And you want guy friends. You're homeschooled, so you don't get the chance to be around guys. Tricky situation, indeed! How old are you? My hunch is you are around sixteen.





Frankly speaking, I don't really think you've got much of a chance. Unless you have long-time friendship with a guy such that he is almost a brother to you, I am afraid friendship with guys isn't possible at this stage. I mean, real friendship. At your age, a guy can either be interested in you, or not interested in you. Wooing girls doesn't leave much time for friendship, you know.





I think you'll have to wait till the time you go to college where you will get the chance to interact with more guys. Besides, I don't really think guys are sincere in their friendships with girls. Yes, they can be fun to hang around with, but most of the times they are just passing the time. To males, friendship is more about companionship than about bonding or attachment, you know.





Best wishes


Mr AHow do you become best friends with a guy?
Just be yourself is all I can say...


I mean, just get to know them. Make sure you don't pretend you're someone you're not, because if a guy buys your act and then finds out that you were just deceiving him... Well, there goes THAT friendship!


I know what you mean about either not liking you or just wanting to date you... And you just want something in the middle!!! lol


For me, I have a bunch of guys I'm friends with, and then one or two guys that are practically like brothers.


The brother-like guys I have known for forever; best friendships don't happen overnight, you know.


And the guys I'm just normal friends with are always joking around and teasing me (in a nice way). Lol they're so much fun to have around. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment