Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get more guy friends!?

Hey! I am a girl, I have alot of GIRL friends, but i would like to be friends with the guys, even if it means they just see me as a friend, not more, I just wanna know how i can get more friends that are guys, should i dress less girly, or what? guys, help me out :)How to get more guy friends!?
Nobody cares if you can鈥檛 dance well. Just get up and dance.How to get more guy friends!?
Omg i am happy i strolled across your question because i am the queen of being friends with guys, i am friends with more guys than i am with girls hahaha well i am kinda tomboyish, like i dress girly but my attitude is just like a guys. Guys like when they can joke around with a girl and feel comfortable, so just joke around with them and talk like you would talk to anyone, just conversations and what-not but dont be wiked girly, like dont talk about clothes, girl problems (haha, i actually made that mistake once), dont be arrogant and call them gross or anything, flirt if you wish they enjoy it, oh if there gay then just act like there another girl friend haha
I have a lot of friends who are guys and I think it may be from growing up with brothers. I am comfortable talking with them. I listen to them and blow off their weirdness and just don't let some of their stuff bother me. I do not think it is so much about what you wear. I have listened to what my friends are interested in, as if I am interested, even though I am not all that into what they are talking about. Also, I go to guy movies with them. Do you know any guys? Talk to them and listen to what they have to say. You don't actually have to have a lot in common to be friends with someone you just need to be a good listener and hopefully by having an open mind you will expand your horizons and share what others are interested in.
Dress girly and be yourself. If you observe girls that have guy friends it is because they listen to them. Go ask a guy on the baseball team if he is the catcher? He'll tell you which position he plays, then ask how long he's played baseball and if he's going to play in college? In other words, get them to talk about themselves and listen.Don't throw in silly stories how you want to be a ballerina either.
just start initiating conversations with them about stuff that interests them. then they will see that you may have some things in common and they will befriend you.
don't be loud and selfish and annoying in general you should be alright
no dont change your appearance at all just talk to them more or get all your girlfriends to come with you to other groups of guys and flirt with them
dont do anything different just act like you would around a girl. its just like making another friend =]

No comments:

Post a Comment