Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend had a sleepover with his ex...?

Okay so, last night my boyfriend went out with his friends. They went to the bar until 2am (he was pretty drunk) then he went to a house party. I was home in bed, and this morning, I got a call at 8am. It was from him, asking if I could pick him up from this house and drive him to his car (which he left at the bar, due to the fact that he was drinking). I picked him up, and when I arrived, I asked whose house I was picking him up from. He named his ex-girlfriend's best friend. He slept there with his guy friends, and his ex obviously slept there too. Everyone was really drunk. He told me nothing happened, and I KNOW that's the truth. Because we have a great-trusting relationship. It just sucks for me because I don't trust her and I don't trust alcohol. I'm not mad at him at all, I just can't help but be bummed about it.





HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THE SITUATION? WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I don't want to say the wrong thing and push him away because I trust him and we have a good relationship. HELP.My boyfriend had a sleepover with his ex...?
tell him what yu feeeel.My boyfriend had a sleepover with his ex...?
Im a guy: I think he should have though about you and how you feel.. He knew you would not like it!!!.. And i would tell him it better not happen again
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment