Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong for a girlfriend to be really close to one of her guy friends?

my brothers been dating this girl for 7 years now. And she has this friend that she works with and hangs out with. I have been reading alot of stuff about how girlfriends have a guy friend and they end up cheating on there boyfriends. Its making me extremly uncomfortable for some reason, im really stressed out about it, cause they like kiss each other on the cheek and stuff. I told my brother and he said she wouldnt cheat and that its no big deal, but im still stressing about it. I used to like my brothers girlfriend, but now that i know her better i think shes pushy and controlling, what should I do?Is it wrong for a girlfriend to be really close to one of her guy friends?
You should stay out of it. You have told your brother how you feel, and that is all you need to do. It is not really your business. Your brother seems happy and is not upset about her friendship? Then you have to leave it at that. Her friendship is most likely just that - a friendship.Is it wrong for a girlfriend to be really close to one of her guy friends?
I have guy friends that I knew before I met my boyfriend I hang out with them and my boyfriend and I hang out with them alone. They are like my brothers. My boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it. I think you should just worry about your own problems and let them work anything they have out on their own.
Well it all depends. has she always been friends with guys? or did she become friend with him after wards. because i have alot of guy friend that i wuld never think about doing anything with and wuld never want to hurt my boyfriend. but ive known them before me and my boyfriend starting dating . but its diffenrt if she met this guys after wards , because i wuldnt talk to toher guys now outta respect for my boyfriend , so obviously she been approaching them or not shruggin them off when they appoarch her. it all depends on if she new him first or not
well honestly some girls are able to have male friends and boyfriends i have never been able to pull it off without sneaking but it happens so maybe you can see issues about the girl that are no good for your brother that he cant see but its not your business to do anything about it tell him how you feel and what you think she is up to and leave the disicion making up to him it his relationship hes the one emotionally involved so say a few things and then step away
I would never cheat on my mate with my best guy friend. Best friends are just that... Friends! Unless they were lovers first, then I would question. Otherwise, it isn't common for girls to cheat on lovers with best friends. :)
dude i wouldnt let her have guy friends because they will cheat sooner or later
You're worrying about things that are none of your business. You should maintain a healthy distance, and let your brother have his relationship. You becoming stressed out shows a very unhealthy development of ego boundaries -- in other words, you're worrying about things you should not try to control.





Second, men and women -- at least the healthy ones -- have friends of both genders. And, men and women can cheat with perfect strangers (that might be the best ones to cheat with!). This relationship might mean they are cheating... but also might mean that they are simply friends.





Bottom line, you don't trust the girlfriend. You say that that the girlfriend is ';pushy and controlling';, so you want to respond by... what... being controlling and pushy? Back off. It's not your problem. It's not your relationship. It's not appropriate for you to butt in.
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment