Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you keep from worrying when your ';non-exclusive'; guy is out with friends?

I have been in a ';non-exclusive'; relationship with a guy for nearly a year. As far as I know he is only seeing me but will not commit. On Saturday nights he usually goes out to bars or clubs with guy friends, and I get so worked up over wondering what he is doing. (He usually chooses Friday night for me). I try to preoccupy myself with other things, but I can't keep from worrying! He has actually been with me the last 4 Saturday nights so I am sure he is suffering withdrawal from going out and will be out this weekend.How do you keep from worrying when your ';non-exclusive'; guy is out with friends?
Sounds like you want more and he wants things to stay casual. It's time for a come-to-jesus talk with him. If he won't commit, then you have a choice to make: either deal with it as-is, or move on.





Take care and be well...How do you keep from worrying when your ';non-exclusive'; guy is out with friends?
Your letting him control the relationship by being ';non exclusive';. It's obviously his choice to not be exclusive. Don't sell yourself short. If he wants to go out and have fun and not worry about being in a relationship. Then you go out and find someone who wants to commit to you.
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment