Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get more guy friends?

I just started high school and have already met a few nice people that I will probably become good friends with. However, they're all girls, which is cool, it's just that I've always thought it would be pretty fun to have guys for friends too. (I didn't have any guy friends at my old school either.) Is there a way to become friends with both genders?


thanks :)How can I get more guy friends?
I have like three really good guy friends. And it's pretty easy, its just like making friends with girls. Start talking to them if they sit next to u in class, and then after a few days of talking, start waving when you see them walking. Then start walking over to them when they're talking with friends and say hi.How can I get more guy friends?
Just be friendly and outgoing..as you would when you make friends with girls..its just as easy...if your friends are friends with guys...start talking to them to..just randomly when they are with you and your group of friends..and soon enough you'll just make friends with guys.


and infact..guys are alot more easygoing when you do become friends with them.
don't do anything a guy wouldn't put up with.


I'm a freshie too but I chill with a lot of upper classmen nowdays and most of them are guys. To be friends with a guys is to be friendly and have common interests. I have connections by music, how do you connect them by?

No comments:

Post a Comment