Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know when your friend(guy)likes you?!?!?

I have a friend he is amazing i like him %26amp; i think he likes me too,but we both are seeing other people,but i love both of them!so i wanted to know if he likes me or not or should i brake up with the one i have now!How do you know when your friend(guy)likes you?!?!?
If you have feelings for someone else other than your bf, then I think you should break up with your bf no matter what your friend thinks of you. My two friends were dating each other and he felt he likes someone else. They broke up two weeks after he felt this. It took too long, and now they're not even really friends. I hate what happened to them. Do you want that with u and ur bf? No, I don't think so. I suggest you think about this long and hard. Don't lead him on.





can someone answer mines?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…How do you know when your friend(guy)likes you?!?!?
Information and details would be nice so that we could tell if he likes you, but if you like him more break up with yur bf... if not stay with him! Good luck!


Answer mine please anyone?(: ';Do you think he likes me';


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
If he likes you, he'll let you know soon enough!
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment