Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best way to make guy friends?

I'm 19 years old I go to a University and I would like to have more guy friends. I have a few but the only reason we are friends is because we have been friends forever. I have plenty of friend that are girls and I think its time to make some guy friends.


I don't really know how to go about and make friends and only friends with guys because I'm sorta intimidated and afraid they may judge me or something. I dunno but if you have any tips please helpWhat is the best way to make guy friends?
just be ur self went you speak to a guy try to flrit and make sure you give your pretty smile to him thats what i like about girls went they try to be friends with me but since i graduated high school i really dont have any more girlfriends..maybe we can be friends? hi my named is nick whats ur?What is the best way to make guy friends?
If you want guy friends you need to become an expert on the following things:





1 Football


2. Baseball


3. Fart Humor
You got a friend here. Feel free to aim me or let me know if you want to chat, and don't feel intimidated! I don't bite.


Kisses
just be friends with everyone. girls will judge you more if you only have guy friends, so have a mixture of both.
When you are out and about just be yourself. Just walk up and introduce yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment