Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I really like my best friends guy?

my absolute best friend likes this guy. he likes her too but they cant date because shes not allowed. a week ago he liked me, and i liked him, but we decided to keep it a secret to not hurt her.





well, i went out with this guy but called it off, because i couldnt stop thinking about him. and while i went out with him, his feelings for her grew deeper. and now they both realy like each other, but i cant help being jealous. nobody knows how much i like him, and have, for so long.





its too hard to see them together. like, it causes me pain. it kills me. what should i do?I really like my best friends guy?
I'm guessing you and your best friend are in your teens, or possibly in college. Fast-forward 10 years (or even five), and think about this: do you want to still be close wih her? If so, then it is wise to put your friendship WAY above a possible dating relationship. If she is a great friend to you, the friendship is much more valuable than the chance to date a guy with a 95% likelihood of being out of both of your lives in the next year. Tell the guy that you need to be a good friend and limit your contact with him.I really like my best friends guy?
Get over him why would you let a guy get between your friendship as a guy Bros before hoes.











Just my two cents.
Tell your best friend how you feel.
well heres my story so maybe you can relate... well i dated this guy and we were always off and on.but then one day i realized that i soon wouldnt have an excuse to talk to him so i pushed him and my best friend together so that i could talk to him but eventually him and me went to the corn maze together without my best friend but of course i asked permission... and i didnt intend for anything to happen but we held hands and we started talking while he and my best friend were talking finally he broke up with her and i was listening to my best friends complaints while i knew exactly why he did it... for me but i secretly dated him but i broke it off because i felt soooo bad about it.. all because i was jealous so i ruined it for my best friend and my ex bf... so i say find you another guy even if you dont really like him so that you can keep busy and your mind off of that guy. but i would tell my friend that i didnt really wanna hear what all her and her soon to be bf do... hope this helps some way!
the least painful thing to do is just let them be. it will hurt to see them but it will hurt worse if your friend feels like you betrayed her, and the guy rejects you.
woqw umm your in some deep shyt girl. My advice, forget about him, if he likes her, he's not thinking about you and you shouldn't waste time thinkin bout him.

No comments:

Post a Comment