Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a girl falling for my friend and is annoying me?

One of my guy friends best friend is falling for him and is not telling him for the fear of loosing him. She blamed me that I spend too much time with them and she doesn't get enough time to make bonding with him. Although I did not think that was true but just to help her I tried spending even less time with them and also tried to help her a bit in getting closer to the guy. But, somehow she always end up finding a way to hurt me. I feel that she kind of considers me a competitor or something. This is not true as I am just casual friends with the guy and I myself have a boyfriend. I have done enough sacrifices for her and I many times even ended up getting my friend get mad at me but it looks like nothing seems enough for her. She would hurt me and then say sorry giving the excuse that she is disturbed as she is unable to express her love to him and I would always trust her and forgive her. But now I am totally annoyed it and I have realized that she is actually mean and never really want to apologize. She apologizes only because she feels that the guy would know she is driving her friends away and will not like her. I don't want to write all the details here but she has hurt me for so many times now even after I did whatever she asked me for. She exploited my forgiving nature and kept hurting me to take her frustrations out. I am now done with it and want to either get back at her or at least not do any more sacrifices at her. How should I do it so that I can spend as much time as I want with my friend and still she does not get a chance to complain to me or hurt me?


# The guy has no such feelings for her and doesn't know about her possessiveness. He is the one who always calls me to hang out with them.


#I can't tell him the truth as she is his best friend and if he has to choose between the two, he would probably choose her and I will be at loss.


I am getting too desperate to get a revenge from her for all the tears she made me cry.How to deal with a girl falling for my friend and is annoying me?
Kill any of her petsHow to deal with a girl falling for my friend and is annoying me?
Punch her in the face. She sounds like an annoying little rascal. Or or do what she did to you back at her.
Well, I had my best friend who was like my brother. I had zero love interest in him and yet his gf and a friend of mine at the time hated my guts. She treated me the same way. I told her the truth of the situation and she still refused to listen. After that, I just stayed away from her and remained his friend no matter what.





HOWEVER





Be prepared that if you have guy friends, they typically do end up dating and you do need to accept that they should be allowed alone time. Maybe she's scared of that? Either way, she shouldn't hurt you because of it. Again, guys will have gf's pop into their lives. You have to be able to step away and let them have that.
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment