Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to be in love with one of my best guy friends ?

-he's on my mind constantly





-he's really immature, but that doesn't even matter to me.





-he's nothing like i would picture ';a perfect guy'; but to me, he's perfect.





-when I wore his football jersey, i couldn't be more happier and confident.





-when I see him, i get butterflies.





-his smell, oh gawd. I can't even describe how good he smells.





-our conversations, is the highlight of my day.





help me understand what i'm feeling ?Is it possible to be in love with one of my best guy friends ?
it's possible when you already are in love with himIs it possible to be in love with one of my best guy friends ?
If you're gonna fall in love with anyone, good friends are the most likely people to fall for. You may love him. I don't see as much lust as I see a deep appreciation for everything he is.
you're feeling infatuation - if he's immature a relationship between the both of you might end badly :P
Sounds like you love him. Tell him!
It sounds like your in love
yup! sounds like your in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment