Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do u get one of ur guy friends to ask u out?

I'm really good friends with this one guy and he doesn't know I like him as more than a friend. How can I get him to ask me out?





do I drop hints that I like him or is that a no-no? How do I drop hints (exs) and If i dont drop hints...what should I do?How do u get one of ur guy friends to ask u out?
Stop dropping hints she won't notice


you keep on doing it nothings going to change





i know this is hard to do but





ask him out





push you self and ask him out


if you don't ask you have to spend your life thinking why didn't i ask him





if you ask him and the answers no at LEST that you don't have to spend you life thinking why don't i ask him out


and at lest that he knows that you like him














i also need to work on the same situation right nowHow do u get one of ur guy friends to ask u out?
Hey,


You should probably ask him out, it would save all these little hints and you could get out there with what you really want instead of trying to get him to ask you out. So I would suggest ask him out, he may prefer that instead of going on your hints, he maybe confused about what you are hinting at. Hope this helps.
Keep dropping hints. I did that with my boyfriend. We always flirted. But when I realized that I really did like him, I just told him. I went to see his musical and afterwards I pulled him aside and told him that I really liked him and we just went from there. Be honest, guys are kind of slow about stuff like that so he might not be picking up on the hints.
ask him if he would ever consider going out with you or if he likes you more then a friend.


if he asks you why you want to know just be like ';i just want to know, it's just a simple little question that's all';





and go from there





now can you help me?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhUsO6s7NwUGmCuvNOLrzkfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090515151123AAhpajN
The answers, a lot simpler than you really think. Just ask him if he likes you, and if he has the same feelings as you do for him. :)
yes. drop hints every once in a while and flirt a LOT. like smile a lot when you talk to him and laugh at his jokes even if they arent funny. he will get the message =) good luck!!
Try to make him see you as a ';girl'; instead of a guy.
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment