Friday, August 20, 2010

What I’m going to do, my guy friends are sick in the head, sick in the head where can I get some new friends?

My mom was talking about the majority of my guy friend have some serious problems and my mom wants to know why I hang out with them. My mom does not want me to hang out with them; my sister even said my guy friends are unattractive, very unattractive and wants to know why I hang with them. To cut a long story short it is not my fault that I hang with those people; it's just the guys at my school mostly have gays, bi’s, women beaters, and fighters. In addition, my mom doesn’t really want me to hang out with them. In addition, my guy friends are getting uglier everyday because they were doing stuff...and I don't know why they are nasty. My mom won't let me get bf until I’m 18 but there no one flirt with, my school is just a bad school. My mom won't let me go and talk to guys so I'm stuck in this nasty school full of nasty people. That's why none of my friends has bfs.


I'm a good student and I’m talented but I can't stand that school!


How can I talk to (cute) guys and make some good GUYFRIENDS! Because the one I have suck!What I’m going to do, my guy friends are sick in the head, sick in the head where can I get some new friends?
';it's just the guys at my school mostly have gays, bi’s, ';





there ya go. gays make the BEST guy freinds!!!What I’m going to do, my guy friends are sick in the head, sick in the head where can I get some new friends?
The best news is that it sounds like you are almost out of this situation. I know that sometimes a year sounds like eternity, but give it a try. Try making new friends. Take new classes, sit with someone who is out of your social circle at school.





BTW, don't knock the gay friends. As you grow and mature, you will come to appreciate your gay male friends and realize how much of an asset they really are.
May u can consider...taking up a new course ..during ur free time.


Where u'll get to meet new pple with better personalities n characters.





Do give it a thought ok.


If not juz hope to go to a gd college with gd standards n students...where u can multiply ur peer circle.





Hope I helped.





Best Wishes.
didnt read it


too long to read

No comments:

Post a Comment