Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do all my guy friends like other girls?

Almost all my friends are guys, but none of them like me as more than a freind. Some of my girl friends think it's because it's becasue I'm intimidating, but id they're already friends with me how could I still be intimidating. How can I not act intimidating? How can I help my freinds to see me as more than a freind that happend 2 be a girl?Why do all my guy friends like other girls?
Hun, honestly I was the same way as you are all through high school, I had all male friends and none of them liked me as a girl or at least I didn't think so. I didn't find out until 3 years after I graduated that every single one of those men except 1 (which he is gay) had a crush on me but they were all to scared to say anything because I was the one that initiated the friend card. If you really like one of them and want that one to be more then a friend I suggest you tell him.Why do all my guy friends like other girls?
well, hun, i used to be in the same deal.





but you have to think about it like this: you can't expect every guy to like you. it's impractical and kind of conceited. and if you think about it some more, you'll realize that they think of you as only a friend, and that's probably why you all get along so well. it'll probably be like that for a long time.





while you're feeling lonely that your guy friends don't think of you as their dream girl, go after someone who does like you as more than a friend. don't chase after guys that will never stop for you.
Question is, how do you know? Some might actually like you more than just a friend. They probably don't know if you're thinking the same about them, so they don't say anything.





And you can't ';help'; your friends to be your boyfriend (Think that's where you're getting at), they either just like you or they don't. You can't really change that unfortunately.





Good luck though. Cheers.
You need a makeover. You need to get some attractive and feminine clothes and cultivate your own sexy style and let people know in a subtle way that you are not ';one of the guys';. Also, don't wear baggy jeans and sweats and get a great hairstyle. Your look will change the way you feel and you will start to feel a certain confidence. Good luck!
because they think of you as a ';friend';


flirt with them, and they will know that you don't just want to be ';friends';








good luck
Because you are a friend. If there is one you like make it obvious you do. If not then leave it alone. It's not worth loosing good friends over.
i know how you feel, its a classic. if he doesnt see you in that way, theres not much you can do, and just enjoy being friends, its better than nothing! maybe he will come around, guys are kinda slow... lol
you should ask your girlfriends what you are doing to act intimidating and then try to fix those things...you could also talk to your guy friends about what they like to see in girls
I know how that feels....


My best friend likes this other girl....and he's going out with her...and he knows I like him. But he still makes me hang out with him and her all the time and it breaks my heart.....


Blah....Boys suck.
You said they are your friends


Thats all they think of you is as their friend.


You cnt change how they feel


And you cnt make them like you just so you feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment