Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls,how many of u end up having crushes on ur guy friends?

Is it possible for a guy and a girl to remain friends for long?...especially if both are attractive and find each other attractive...like we check each other out and get caught at times by each other..can't help it i guess...how many of u ended up with romantic relations in the end?Girls,how many of u end up having crushes on ur guy friends?
like most of them.lol.no not really.i nly like the guy if he seems to care about me and he acts like himself in front of me.Girls,how many of u end up having crushes on ur guy friends?
i didn't really talk to that many guys last year, so i crushed on random people. but this year i've made some guy friends, and i have crushes on most of them right now. lol. i had a relationship with my closest one, but it didn't work out, plus i'm probably too young, so i ended it. but it's all cool because we're friends. :]
hi





personally i have never been in a relationship before but i think i can help talk to her and i know it will be scary but its the only way to find out





hope i helped
This has happened to me, one night while we were hanging out he kept dropping hints to me then he finally just asked me out. in the end we decided it got a little too awkward, but it was great while it lasted... :)
i wish my friends who are girls would date me... but they wont... i asked two of them out over the course of the past three years and they just wont do it!
ya....i did like my guy friend, and then we started dating, but then we broke up, and we're still sort of friends, but its still really awkward then it was before.
Almost all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment