Friday, August 20, 2010

How to joke with my boyfriend's guy friends?

okay, so i know that i should not bring up anything that my boyfriend does that is sweet and adorable, nor anything that is annoying. But how do i joke with his friends? is it okay to tease or make fun of them? and is it okay to tease my boyfriend in front of them?


please help, i'm meeting a group of my bf's friends for the first time this weekend.How to joke with my boyfriend's guy friends?
Just use common sense and do more listening than talking, when the time comes to say something you will say it, just think before you speak.


And...


never say anything that will cause dissension between your boyfriend and his friend, or, you and your boyfriend.How to joke with my boyfriend's guy friends?
Just be yourself as that's always the best policy. If you try act in another way, it'll probably make things worse as you'll be uncomfortable and they will pick up on it. Your boyfriend is with you cause he cares about you and wants his friends to meet you cause of that fact.





Use wise judgment on the things you do and say always, you know what makes you boyfriend uncomfortable so don't do those things around his friends. But, in the end, you shouldn't be someone you're not. Don't be nervous, your boyfriend thinks you're special and so will his friends if you are the a real person when you meet them.
Teasing them might be a little dodgy.





If my friends are busting on me, my girlfriend might chime in and really get them laughing. As long as you don't go overboard (talking about something that would really embarrass your bf), you should be ok. If you're playful, they'll like it!
just listen and leave some points to any one with respect of teasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment