Friday, August 20, 2010

How come I... as a guy, only have one or two guy friends?

Every other friend of mine is a girl. Like 1-3 guy friends and at least 6 friends that are girls. Can anyone help explain to me why i get along with girls better?





I always thought this was due to the fact that i'm not much of a sports person, I enjoy intelligent conversations, and I have found girls are easier to talk to.





Does anyone think there is more to it than this? And if so what?How come I... as a guy, only have one or two guy friends?
Well that's interesting, it's EXACTLY what you just said. yknow about intelligent conversations?





Well i'm the opposite lol, i'm a girl who has enough of intelligent conversation at home with my mostly female family and i have mostly guy friends and enjoy talking about pretty much nothing at all and doing random pointless things for fun.





Nothing wrong with ya, so don't worry. Just to do with your situation and personality, i enjoy intelligent conversation aswell, but as i said, it's situational, and i have enough intelligent conversation as it is. :)





Hope that answers your question.How come I... as a guy, only have one or two guy friends?
I'm not really sure , I'm a girl and I have tons of girl friends. But I think it's because you don't really have anything to be jealous of when your friend is the opposite gender, especially when it comes to dating. Also, it may be that you and your girl friends are so different that you can be more interested in what she has to say. They're girls, so they may have a different view than you on the same exact topic.
well i have a guy friend that hangs with girls only, he doesnt play sports either,


and well he's feminen, i think you probably connenct with girls


more than you do with boys.





Boy's that are sporty can tend to be boring when they have conversations, but thats just me.





i dont think there is anything wrong with you hanging with girls, i completely would hang out with guys if i think there more chattable.
To be honest, if they are good friends, you should just be thankful to have them! It really doesn't matter who you get along with better, as long as your happy with the friends you have, then it shouldn't matter :) *%26amp; Maybe you just don't have anything in common with some guys, and if your different you could appeal to girls than others.
I have a friend who is a lot similar to you. He would rather hang around girls because they are more understanding and sympathetic than a lot of guys, and are tending to be more emotional and open. I, being a female myself, generally agree with this.
Probobly because you talk to people because your interested in what they have to say, while, sadly, there are many guys who only talk to a girl because of how she looks. If you really have so many girlfriends, you really shouldn't have to ask this question. :) :P
haha i'm kind of like you however many of my friends are guys. i'm looking for female friends as well. then i'll have friends of both sexes maybe you are more comfortable talking to girls is that it?
Some guys are just like that. I have a guy friend like that. I'ts not really too big of a deal. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
you don't want girls to be your friends. you want girls that you can go out with and be potential partners. them being your friend means they see you as unthreatening /undatable /undesirable /unattractive.... really nothing good...
well, if its bothering u, then get into sports more but, its not bad hanging out with girls.
haah


well i guess thats just you.
idk your problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment