Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I went to the pool with some friends and my guy friend started touching me, even in my most private place..?

i went to the pool with some friends and wen i was alone with my guy friend he started touching me everywhere in my most private place (down there) im 15 and i havent told anyone. is that sexual assault? i feel really dirty now, i havent even been kissed or had a bf or anything..how do i get rid of that dirty feeling?I went to the pool with some friends and my guy friend started touching me, even in my most private place..?
warn everyone about that pervert.I went to the pool with some friends and my guy friend started touching me, even in my most private place..?
hope this helps talk to your mom and dad about it
try and stay at least 50 miles away from him he is a total perv
He is a perv (As everyone said above)





DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT go near that guy.





The closer you go to him, the more he'll do.





Also, tell your friends, your parents, and maybe even the police!





I got one question for you. Why did you let him? I mean..couldn't you stop him?





For you to not feel dirty, is to just be around your friends, get some comfort, try your best to forget about it (which may take a while).

No comments:

Post a Comment