Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong/slutty to take walks with guy friends alone?

I have guy friends who ask me if I want to take a walk with them alone alot. Is this considered slutty and how do I nicely reject them?Is it wrong/slutty to take walks with guy friends alone?
wtf haha of course its not slutty to walk with a guy





i gotta question for the girls too.


what would you rate me on a scale of 1-10


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/indexIs it wrong/slutty to take walks with guy friends alone?
How is it wrong or slutty? It's just a walk...





If you're good friends or if you like them, then sure, why not, but if you don't want to, then just politely refuse (make up some excuse). They'll get the hint at some point.
I dont think its slutty, but also make sure u are on the same page with ur bf and if its ok. If u trust ur bf to take a walk with a girl by themselves then i say yeah. If not then say no thanks or ill talk to you later
I walk a lot with my brother, my uncle and my dad but not all at the same time I don't want to be judged as ';slutty'; especially with my own blood.
Just politely decline.

No comments:

Post a Comment