Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I stop being ';just friends'; with my best guy friend/crush!!!?

I'm starting to get desperate. I know my crush doesn't see me as a potential love interest, and I know it's because he just sees me as another guy. He always says we're best friends, AND I'M STARTING TO HATE IT! I love him, but how do i get him to start seeing me as more than just a friend??How do I stop being ';just friends'; with my best guy friend/crush!!!?
Give him signs of your affections. Like when you get a chance touch his hand, bump into him, and maybe try to ask him questions about love. Maybe tell your friend to start a rumor that you like him and say that you didn't start it and he might think about it and consider it. I have no personal experience myself, but through everything I helped all my friends most of my suggestions work. You could find out if he likes anyone else. If that is the case just find another guy but, if you still love him ask his friends if he is just trying to hide his feelings for you.How do I stop being ';just friends'; with my best guy friend/crush!!!?
step up and try to change things. you cant wait around for him to change because he may never feel the same way you do. you just gotta live life day by day and see how it goes.
Just tell him that you're vibing him.
  • facial hair
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment