Friday, August 20, 2010

I really like this guy friend of mine, but it turns out almost all my closest friends like him too?

I have no idea what to do, help me please? He's a wonderfull guy, I really enjoy being around him and we are always laughing and having such a great time. I find myself jealous when my friends are with him, but I dont know how to tell him OR my friends that I too like the same guy without them looking at me weridly and probably not being as good as pals now.


Please!I really like this guy friend of mine, but it turns out almost all my closest friends like him too?
If you really have strong feelings for him, and he has strong feelings for you, then talk to your friends about it. If they are good friends, they will support you! good luck hun!I really like this guy friend of mine, but it turns out almost all my closest friends like him too?
who cares, flirt with him anyway.
you have to decide which friendships mean most to you, his or your closest friends, because its unlikely that all the friendships will remain in tact. Someone will either be hurt or angry, and then not want to be around you. Also, before you cut out your closest friends, you may want to be sure that his feelings for you are mutual or if he wants to stay just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment